“COMFORTBUS” – RULES OF PROCEDURE
1. We are obliged to transport the passenger to the previously agreed destination.
2. We are not responsible for delays resulting from circumstances beyond our control.
3. We reserve the right to deny further transport to people under influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or in case of troublesome behaviour towards the driver and other passengers.
4. The passenger shall be liable for any damage resulting from indicating an incorrect address.
5. Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverage is not allowed at any times during the ride and the breaks.
6. The passenger is responsible for any damage caused to other passengers and the carrier.
7. Passengers are insured against accidents. This insurance covers only situations that may happen while the passenger stays in the vehicle. Any random events causing any damage while out of the vehicle are not covered.
8. Each passenger may carry 2 pieces of luggage (up to 40kg in total) in price of the ticket. If you need to transport a larger amount of luggage you should report it while booking. We reserve the right to charge for additional items of luggage.
9. In the event of reasonable suspicion the driver may verify the contents of a bag or parcel would not violate the conditions listed below.
We do not allow to:
10. Carry luggage with, as well as to possess materials or items threatening the safety of the transport of people or things, creating potential damage to other individuals or to the carrier or exposing them to discomfort and danger.
11. Carry goods whose carriage is prohibited under separate regulations. Passengers are obliged to:
12. Possess a document allowing to cross the border.
13. Await at the previously arranged place on time.
14. Conform to the commands of the driver.
15. Present required documents in case of control.
16. Indicate the exact destination address, possible to enter into the GPS system.
17. Fasten the seatbelts whilst driving.
18. Keep order in the car and during the stops.
In all the matters not covered by the rules of procedure the following shall apply: The 15-11-1984 Act on transport law (The Polish Journal of Laws 2000, No. 50, pos. 601 with further amendments), The 23-04-1964 Act of Polish Civil Code (The Polish Journal of Laws 1964, No. 16, pos. 93 with further amendments).
We offer supremely enjoyable travel conditions thanks to our comfortable seats, silenced interiors and adequate amount of room inside our buses. Each passenger has sufficient space available in order to make the travel exceptionally comfortable.
We provide the highest possible quality of transportation services on our Poland – England route. Additionally, we offer an enjoyable ambience of the journey, with optimally planned stops along the way. Nine modern, spacious buses, each of 9 person capacity, are ready for you.
Our buses qualify for all the mandatory requirements to offer transportation services. Moreover, our passengers are insured with an accident insurance, which covers all occurrences while staying in our bus.
We have prepared a loyalty programme for our regular customers. Ask our driver for a loyalty card. A selection of surprises, bonuses and discounts is ready for you. Details in the “Special offers and discounts” tab.